ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Programming)
SRA Academy (RTO XXXXX) owned by SRA Information Technology Pty Ltd has partnered with 42 Adelaide to deliver the Nationally Recognised Training Qualification ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Programming)
About the course
- 42 Adelaide under a Third Party Agreement will recruit and deliver the training & assessment on behalf of SRA Academy**
- The program is offered in a mixed mode of online and face-to-face at SRA Academy.
- Training facilities located at Level 6/ 25 Franklin Street, Adelaide.
- The 42 curriculum and ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Programming) will be seamlessly integrated into one experience for the benefit of 42 students
** There is no guarantee:
that a student will successfully complete the Diploma; the Diploma can not be completed in a manner which does not meet the NRT training and assessment standards; that a student will obtain a particular employment outcome where this is outside the control of SRA Academy
At no cost to you
How do you ask?
Training fees are funded by 42 Adelaide Industry Sponsors
- Students must be 16 years of age or older
- Ideally have successfully completed the 42 pre-selection, twenty eight (28) day bootcamp
- Hold a relevant Certificate IV in an Information Computer Technology (ICT) or related qualification
Have six(6) months ICT industry related experience
- Suitable language, literacy and numeracy skills to read and comprehend learning materials and perform tasks related to programming roles in industry.
Australian Consumer Law
Australian Consumer Law All students undertaking the training are protected by Australian Consumer Law and South Australian consumer protection laws. These protection laws cover areas such as unfair contract terms, the consumer guarantees, statutory cooling- off period and unscrupulous sales practices.